Once you have enrolled in one of the flex plan options, you can use the following methods to claim funds from your account:
- Online Claim Filing: You must be registered on the Participant Portal and have a valid email address in order to submit online claims. Click here to obtain instructions on how to register for online access to the Participant portal. See instructions below on how to file a claim online.
- Manual Claim Filing: Complete a Reimbursement Request form and attach the required receipts. Mail, fax, or email the completed form and receipts to our office.
- Convenience Debit Card: You may use the convenience debit card to purchase eligible items or services from your medical expense flex accounts (FSA, LPF and LP2). To obtain a debit card, you must submit a Benefit Debit Card application to our office.
IMPORTANT NOTE – Keep invoices for any debit card purchases! Many debit card purchases will require proof of eligibility!
Online Claim Filing Instructions
NOTE: If you can scan and save a copy of your receipts to a file on your computer, now would be a good time to do so. Otherwise, you will have to submit your receipts separately instead of uploading them when you file your online claim.
Step 1 - Login to the Participant Portal
Step 2 - Select Reimbursement Request under the My Accounts tab
Step 3 - Click the "Add New" button.
Step 4 - Enter your claim information:
- Enter your Dates of Services, both start and end dates. If they are the same, enter both.
- Enter the Amount of your claim.
- Select the Claimant. Typically this is you.
- Type in the Service Providers Name.
- Select the proper Service Category for the claim you are entering
- m - Medical Expense FSA (FSA and LP2)
- l - Vision and Dental Only FSA (LPF)
- d - Dependent Care (DCA)
- Upload your receipts by browsing to the file location on your computer. If you do not upload your receipts, you will have to mail, fax, or email your receipts to our office before we can review and approve your claim.
- Click the "OK" button.
Step 5 - Certify and Submit Your Claim
- Check the Certification box after you have read the certification statement and agree to its terms.
- Click the "Submit" button
You should receive an email indicating that you have properly submitted your online claim. If you failed to submit receipts with your claim, it will indicate that in the email.
Claim Payment Schedule
Claim payments are made on Thursday of each week. We strongly urge that you to have all of your claim payments made through direct deposit to your personal bank account. It is faster and more secure than a mailed check. You may download a direct deposit authorization form from our website or your Participant Portal.