Thursday October 28th: Files due to RMIC
Thursday November 4th: Files due to MDE
Used for Child Count, Compensatory Revenue and Verification of Charter School ADM Estimates.
Thursday December 9th: Files due to RMIC
Thursday December 16th: Files due to MDE
- Early Education MCCC Webinar will be hosted by MDE in 2 sessions, Tuesday November 16th @ 2:30 pm and Wednesday November 17th @ 10:00 am.
- MCCC 20/21 Final Birth – 12 will close Friday, December 10, 2021.
- Have questions about the MDE side of MCCC, or errors you can’t figure out? Contact Karen Millette at MDE: Karen.email@example.com
- Tools to help with MCCC errors can be found under the Tools and Supports on the MCCC page here.
- Reporting Year 2021-22 opens Monday, April 4, 2022 and will close Friday, December 9, 2022.
Things to Know
- The Staging process has now been removed by MDE, if you haven't yet retrieved your 21/22 Staging key & secrets, please do so and make sure that it's for Production.
- An "Ed-Fi in Synergy" training webinar is now posted on the Help screen under State Reporting > Minnesota > Ed-Fi in Synergy Webinar.
- Early Education is now a part of Ed-Fi; use the Childhood Program Participation screen to enter this information. For instructions on how to enter it, watch the “Ed-Fi in Synergy” Training webinar posted on the Help screen under State Reporting > Minnesota > Ed-Fi Synergy Webinar.
- The Digital Equity questions can now be added to ParentVue. If you would like to have this added for your district, please email Becky. Districts that are 1 to 1 can let us know, and we are able to fill in some of the fields for you.
- If you have any questions as to where you are in the process, please reach out to Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MDE will continue to host their monthly webinar series called the Data SIG, next webinar is scheduled for Thursday November 18th @ 1:30 pm. These webinars will first focus on MDE’s transition from collecting student data via MARSS WES and the Student Support Data Collections (SSDC) to both the more detailed Ancestry Ethnicity Origin form titled Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form (to be used in FY 2019-20) as well as the new data collection technology called Ed-Fi. Refer to the MARSS memo dated August 20, 2018, for the description of Ed-Fi. More information on Programs and Initiatives can be found at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/fam/count/ or information on Business and Finance at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/count/ finally to stay informed or ask questions. You can register for the Data SIG here.