To help avoid the potential errors that may be financially detrimental to your district, start preparing for EOY reporting NOW. Allowing time to have reports reviewed before staff have left for the summer can be CRITICAL in the reporting process as MARSS data does have a significant DIRECT IMPACT on several FINANCIAL CALCULATIONS.
You may retrieve the MARSS EOY Check Off List from MDE’s MARSS Reporting Instructions
To request a copy of this and the “Listing of EOY Reports to Share,” please contact Dawnyell.
Students who must have the special education service hours entered on MARSS: (pulled from the MARSS Manual SESH data element)
- Early childhood special education (EC)
- Handicapped kindergarten (HK)
- Shared time
- Sites that have cooperative teaching, inclusive programs or multidisciplinary with stacked services.
- Students with SPECIAL EDUCATION EVALUATION STATUS of 9
- Students with membership based on credits
- Independent study – Flag = yes
- Project based
- Online learning
- Students with IEPs and in care and treatment (State Aid Category (SAC) 27 only – not SAC 28)
- Students with SAC 46 ESY
- Students on homebound