FINAL FALL SUBMISSION: No changes can be made after this date, there is no appeal process for Fall Data.
Files due to Region 1 on Tuesday December 29th.
File due to MDE on Thursday January 7th 2021.
- Minnesota Common Core Catalog will reopen for the 19/20 school year from April 5, 2021 through June 30, 2021.
- Please note that 20/21 data submissions will also start on April 5, 2021 so that the two years of collection will go until June 30, 2021.
- Have questions about the MDE side of MCCC, or errors you can’t figure out? Contact Karen Millette at MDE: Karen.email@example.com
Monthly To-Do List (January)
- Check the MDE calendar for upcoming MARSS University trainings, or view any of their MARSS presentations on MDE here.
- Find a list of all MDE submission dates here. Please take note of these dates.
- Check the MARSS 08-Error report to ensure that all students are error free.
- Review the MARSS 30 Error Report (Statewide Report)
Things to Know
- All districts should have already retrieved a Staging or Production key & secret for 20/21 school year. If you have not done so, please do this ASAP.
- If you have any questions as to where you are in the process, please reach out to Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MDE will be hosting the Prepare for Ed-Fi webinar on January 21st @ 1:30pm. All 21/22 onboarding districts should attend.
- MDE will continue to host their monthly webinar series called the Data SIG, next webinar is scheduled for January 21st @ 1:30pm. These webinars will first focus on MDE’s transition from collecting student data via MARSS WES and the Student Support Data Collections (SSDC) to both the more detailed Ancestry Ethnicity Origin form titled Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form (to be used in FY 2019-20) as well as the new data collection technology called Ed-Fi. Refer to the MARSS memo dated August 20, 2018, for the description of Ed-Fi. More information on Programs and Initiatives can be found at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/fam/count/ or information on Business and Finance at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/count/ finally to stay informed or ask questions. You can register for the Data SIG here.
**Update on Distance Learning during COVID 19 is available on MDE located here.