EOY: May contain a few errors, used to identify date overlaps.
Thursday April 8th: Optional statewide edit, new state wide reports will be posted.
Thursday April 22nd: Files due to RMIC. MANDATORY submission for all Districts & Charter schools.
Wednesday April 28th: Files due to MDE.
- Minnesota Common Core Catalog will reopen for the 19/20 school year from April 5, 2021 through June 30, 2021.
- Please note that 20/21 data submissions will also start on April 5, 2021 so that the two years of collection will go until June 30, 2021.
- Have questions about the MDE side of MCCC, or errors you can’t figure out? Contact Karen Millette at MDE: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly To-Do List (April)
- Check the MDE calendar for upcoming MARSS University trainings, or view any of their MARSS presentations on MDE here.
- Find a list of all MDE submission dates here. Please take note of these dates.
- Check the MARSS 08 Error report to ensure that all students are error free.
- Review the MARSS 30 Error Report (Statewide Report)
Things to Know
- Ed-Fi Onboarding Webinar 2 will be on Thursday April 22 @ 1:00pm. To register for this webinar, as well as Webinars 3 - 6, visit this link for the MDE Calendar: https://education.mn.gov/mde/about/cal/
- All districts should have already retrieved a Staging or Production key & secret for 20/21 school year. If you have not done so, please do this ASAP.
- If you have any questions as to where you are in the process, please reach out to Becky at email@example.com.
- 21/22 onboarding districts should make sure they have heard from MDE when their onboarding webinar series will start.
- If you are a 19/20 or 20/21 district and would like a refresher you can also attend the onboarding webinars.