FALL: Used for Child Count, Compensatory Revenue and Verification of Charter School ADM Estimates.
Thursday December 9th: Files due to RMIC
Thursday December 16th: Files due to MDE
FINAL SUBMISSION: No changes can be made after this date. There is no appeal process for Fall data.
Tuesday December 28th: Files due to RMIC
Thursday January 6th, 2022: Files due to MDE
- MCCC 20/21 Final Birth – 12 will close Friday, December 10, 2021.
- Have questions about the MDE side of MCCC, or errors you can’t figure out? Contact Karen Millette at MDE: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tools to help with MCCC errors can be found under the Tools and Supports on the MCCC page here.
- Reporting Year 2021-22 opens Monday, April 4, 2022 and will close Friday, December 9, 2022.
Things to Know
- The Staging process has now been removed by MDE, if you haven't yet retrieved your 21/22 Staging key & secrets, please do so and make sure that it's for Production.
- An "Ed-Fi in Synergy" training webinar is now posted on the Help screen under State Reporting > Minnesota > Ed-Fi in Synergy Webinar.
- Early Education is now a part of Ed-Fi; use the Childhood Program Participation screen to enter this information. For instructions on how to enter it, watch the “Ed-Fi in Synergy” Training webinar posted on the Help screen under State Reporting > Minnesota > Ed-Fi Synergy Webinar.
- The Digital Equity questions can now be added to ParentVue. If you would like to have this added for your district, please email Becky. Districts that are 1 to 1 can let us know, and we are able to fill in some of the fields for you.
If you have any questions as to where you are in the process, please reach out to Becky at email@example.com.