EOY: The reporting window is now open. The upcoming submission is mandatory for Charter Schools, Optional for Districts
Thursday March 17th: Files due to RMIC
Thursday March 24th: Files due to MDE.
- Reporting Year 2021-22 opens Monday, April 4, 2022 and will close Friday, December 9, 2022.
- MCCC is currently being programmed to report through Ed-Fi. Once MDE certifies the process, as well as the data being sent by Edupoint, training will be offered, however there is no current ETA for training at this time.
Things to Know
- There is currently a bug with the calendar in Ed-Fi, this affects School Keys and Attendance/Membership. Edupoint is aware of this and is currently working on a fix.
- Districts should be syncing to Production and working on cleaning up their comparison reports.
- When working on your comparison report be sure to do a MARSS upload so you have current data to work with. If Region 1 uploads your files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when your files are on the FTP site. If you let us know that they are for your comparison report, no release will need to be signed. That being said, please make sure you submit clean files before the deadline, or MDE will take previous uploads. There is no way for us to tell MDE that one upload is for comparison, and one upload is for the deadline.
- An "Ed-Fi in Synergy" training webinar is now posted on the Help screen under State Reporting > Minnesota > Ed-Fi in Synergy Webinar.
- Early Education is now a part of Ed-Fi; use the Childhood Program Participation screen to enter this information. For instructions on how to enter it, watch the “Ed-Fi in Synergy” Training webinar posted on the Help screen under State Reporting > Minnesota > Ed-Fi Synergy Webinar.
- It’s highly recommended that you look at the MDE calendar for any upcoming trainings. There are several Ed-Fi trainings in March that you may find beneficial to attend. https://education.mn.gov/MDE/about/cal/
- If you have any questions as to where you are in the process, please reach out to Becky at email@example.com