EOY: The reporting window is now open. The upcoming submission is mandatory for Charter Schools, Optional for Districts
Thursday March 17th: Files due to RMIC
Thursday March 24th: Files due to MDE.
- Reporting Year 2021-22 opens Monday, April 4, 2022 and will close Friday, December 9, 2022.
- Documentation on how to report Direct Pay PSEO courses is being worked on and will be posted as soon as it’s available on the Synergy Help screen under State Reporting.
- MCCC is currently being programmed to report through Ed-Fi. Once MDE certifies the process, as well as the data being sent by Edupoint, training will be offered, however there is no current ETA for training at this time.
Things to Know
- March 7-18th: MDE is hosting their Spring 2022 Ed-Fi Academy. To register for their sessions you can do so here.
- March 7th: There is a Synergy hosted session @ 2:00pm. The link for this session with be sent out to Synergy users individually. If you have not received this link by Friday March 4th, please reach out to Becky at email@example.com.
- April 5th: Becky will be hosting the Ed-Fi & MARSS in Synergy spring webinar @ 10:00 am. To register for that session click here.
- There is currently a bug with the calendar in Ed-Fi, this affects School Keys and Attendance/Membership. Edupoint is aware of this and is currently working on a fix.
- Districts should be syncing to Production and working on cleaning up their comparison reports.
- When working on your comparison report be sure to do a MARSS upload so you have current data to work with. If Region 1 uploads your files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when your files are on the FTP site. If you let us know that they are for your comparison report, no release will need to be signed. That being said, please make sure you submit clean files before the deadline, or MDE will take previous uploads. There is no way for us to tell MDE that one upload is for comparison, and one upload is for the deadline.
- An "Ed-Fi in Synergy" training webinar is now posted on the Help screen under State Reporting > Minnesota > Ed-Fi in Synergy Webinar.
- Early Education is now a part of Ed-Fi; use the Childhood Program Participation screen to enter this information. For instructions on how to enter it, watch the “Ed-Fi in Synergy” Training webinar posted on the Help screen under State Reporting > Minnesota > Ed-Fi Synergy Webinar.
- If you are needing assistance with how to run a comparison report, or how to run your Ed-Fi data through MARSS WES please reach out to Tara Chapa. She has been hosting one-on-ones with districts to go through these processes.