EOY: Preliminary Early Childhood Screening Aid Entitlement
Thursday May 20th: Optional Statewide edit, new statewide reports will be posted.
- Minnesota Common Core Catalog will reopen for the 19/20 school year from April 5, 2021 through June 30, 2021.
- Please note that 20/21 data submissions will also start on April 5, 2021 so that the two years of collection will go until Friday December 20, 2021
- Early Education is due Wednesday July 8, 2021.
- Have questions about the MDE side of MCCC, or errors you can’t figure out? Contact Karen Millette at MDE: Karen.email@example.com
- Tools to help with MCCC errors can be found under the Tools and Supports on the MCCC page here.
Monthly To-Do List (May)
- Check the MDE calendar for upcoming MARSS University trainings, or view any of their MARSS presentations on MDE here.
- Find a list of all MDE submission dates here. Please take note of these dates.
- Check the MARSS 08 Error report to ensure that all students are error free.
- Review the MARSS 30 Error Report (Statewide Report)
Things to Know
- Ed-Fi Onboarding Webinar 3 will be on Thursday May 27 @ 1:00pm. To register for this webinar, as well as Webinars 4 - 6, visit this link for the MDE Calendar: https://education.mn.gov/mde/about/cal/
- Ed-Fi Webinar 2 recap will be Monday May 24th @ 2:00 pm. https://education.mn.gov/mde/about/cal/
- If you have any questions as to where you are in the process, please reach out to Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a 19/20 or 20/21 district and would like a refresher, you can also attend the onboarding webinars.
- Ed-Fi Business Hours: Wednesday May 5th @ 2:00pm and Wednesday May 26th @ 2:00 pm. https://education.mn.gov/mde/about/cal/
- MDE will continue to host their monthly webinar series called the Data SIG, next webinar is scheduled for Thursday May 20th @ 1:30 pm. These webinars will first focus on MDE’s transition from collecting student data via MARSS WES and the Student Support Data Collections (SSDC) to both the more detailed Ancestry Ethnicity Origin form titled Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form (to be used in FY 2019-20) as well as the new data collection technology called Ed-Fi. Refer to the MARSS memo dated August 20, 2018, for the description of Ed-Fi. More information on Programs and Initiatives can be found at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/fam/count/ or information on Business and Finance at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/count/ finally to stay informed or ask questions. You can register for the Data SIG here.