Region 1 will once again perform the year end process for you. This includes:
- Preparing your data for the 2021-22 school year
- Taking a copy of your 2020-21 Roster, Balance and application dates.
- Updating the Income Guidelines for your Free and Reduced Meal Applications in Student Eligibility.
- Updating Reimbursement Rates
- Advancing students and inactivating those that have left
We are planning to start the rollover process on July 1st. We do request that you refund any remaining balances or transfer funds of your seniors before this date. Also, we plan on removing all graduated seniors, if you want them retained as inactive, you must let us know before July 1st.
If you have any special accommodations or other updates for next year, please email them to email@example.com
NOTE: Use the Serving Mode to refund money when money is actually leaving the district. Use the Balance Transfer under Utilities to transfer funds to another account if the money is staying within the district.
All imports of student information from your SIS have been stopped since May 14th. If you for any reason need a student added into Meals Plus and need help, please contact Region 1.