Synergy® Technology makes it easy for districts to define custom workflows for virtually any procedure. Simply select a series of steps and screens using a built-in visual editor, and then add questions, decisions points, and optional external steps (e.g., meetings or reports).
Once defined, workflows guide Synergy SIS users intuitively through each step. The Where am I now? visual status indicator helps keep users on track through multi-step workflows.
Synergy Workflow also enables districts to:
- Limit selected steps to specific users or user groups
- Set workflow timelines for enforcement
- Create individual user task lists
- Generate email alerts to notify infrequent users of pending tasks
- Share workflows between school sites