Now is the time to start thinking about New Year Rollovers. Scheduling and registration for the 2021-22 school year is right around the corner, so let us know when you want your New Year Rollover completed.
What Region 1 needs from you to complete rollovers:
- Which schools and grade levels would you like rolled? If you have multiple sites, please indicate which schools roll where.
- What is the first day of school? Do certain grades start on a different date than this?
- Do you want lockers to roll with the students, or will they receive new locker assignments next year?
- Would you like sections to be rolled over for certain schools?
- Do you want the Economic Indicator field cleared for your students?
- Are there any unique school circumstances that we should be aware of? (Students marked as retained, default values set, using Tracks in a school, etc.)
What to consider before having your rollover done:
- Are you making any changes to your schools with regards to grades or locations?
- Ex. 6th grade moving from Elementary to Middle
- Ex. opening a new school, or consolidating schools
- Are you making any changes to your Term Definitions/Scheduling setup?
- Ex. Moving from Quarters to Trimesters
- Do you need all of your schools rolled right now?
- When a rollover is done, all enrollment changes need to be maintained in two school years within Synergy. The earlier you roll a school over, the longer this duplication needs to occur.