If you haven’t yet had the new school year created in your system, or rolled over your schools into the new school year, you may want to consider doing it sooner than later so that you are able to work in the new school year. If you have already rolled some schools in your district, but not yet all of them, now also may be the time to process the remaining schools so that everything is available to be set up.
Things Region 1 needs from you to complete rollovers:
- Which schools and grade levels would you like rolled? If you have multiple sites, please indicate which schools roll where.
- What is the first day of school? Do certain grades start on a different date than this?
- Do you want lockers to roll with the students, or will they receive new locker assignments next year?
- Would you like sections to be rolled over for certain schools?
- Do you want the Economic Indicator field cleared for your students?
- Are there any unique school circumstances that we should be aware of? (Students marked as retained, default values set, using Tracks in a school, etc.)
Things to consider before having your rollover done:
- Are you making any changes to your schools with regards to grades or locations?
- Ex. 6th grade moving from Elementary to Middle
- Ex. opening a new school, or consolidating schools
- Are you making any changes to your Term Definitions/Scheduling setup?
- Ex. Moving from Quarters to Trimesters
- Do you need all of your schools rolled right now?