Region 1 will be applying an update to Synergy on Saturday, January 6th. Please plan for Synergy to be down the entire day for this update.
This update will include fixes for:
- CRDC Reporting Error for Violations and Dispositions
- Deleting ParentVUE/StudentVUE Messages
- Google Classroom Default Assignment Type Setting ambiguity
- Standards View appearance in ParentVUE/StudentVUE
- StudentVUE Barcode toggle
- Classroom Taken Attendance Scheduling by Bell Schedule
- Student search pulling more than pasted list of students
Make sure you are using the most up-to-date apps on mobile devices to use the newest fixes, features, and functionality.
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have questions, please reach out to email@example.com.