EOY New statewide reports will be posted by July 9th.
EOY submission used for August 30 FY 2020 entitlements, special education billing, September 30 FY 2020 early childhood screening aid. Due to Region 1 on July 23rd.
*Direct Submit District/Charter Schools EOY submission used for August 30 FY 2020 entitlements, special education billing, September 30 FY 2020 early childhood screening aid. Due to MDE on July 29th.
Monthly To-Do List (July)
- Synergy Users: Review and complete the EOY checklist in your Synergy to update student enrollment information
- Review End of Year (EOY) Checkoff List located on MDE here.
- MARSS 08-Error report: Check to ensure all students are error free-EOY 19/20
- Review MARSS 15 ADM Served Report and MARSS 29 Low ADM Report.
- Have your Special Ed Director review your MARSS 23 report.
- Verify your Date Overlaps and End Codes to ensure that each student is reported correctly for EOY.
- Review the MARSS 30 Error Report (Statewide Report)
- Verify Semester 2 PSEO information with your Business Manager to compare to your PSEO Enrollment Aid Calculations (MARSS 13, 56, 59 & 60)
- MDE has released the most recent ADM Timelines for Student Data for the Calendar Year Fall & EOY 2021 along with the most recent MARSS 35 ADM Adjustment Report which can be found at link provided below: https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/schfin/MARSS/adm/
- MDE will host a webinar for the 20/21 districts on July 23rd @ 10:00 am. This is webinar #5: Syncing to Staging.
- There are new data elements that will need to be reported. Every district can start collecting and entering this information.
- MDE will continue to host their monthly webinar series called the Data SIG, next webinar is scheduled for July 16th @ 2:00PM. These webinars will first focus on MDE’s transition from collecting student data via MARSS WES and the Student Support Data Collections (SSDC) to both the more detailed Ancestry Ethnicity Origin form titled Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form (to be used in FY 2019-20) as well as the new data collection technology called Ed-Fi. Refer to the MARSS memo dated August 20, 2018, for the description of Ed-Fi. More information on Programs and Initiatives can be found at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/fam/count/ or information on Business and Finance at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/count/ finally to stay informed or ask questions. You can register for the Data SIG here.
Carl Perkins Update
The update has been applied and issues have been fixed.
- Early Education MCCC is due to MDE by July 15th (SR, ECSE & ECFE classifications will be included in this extract)
- Final MCCC (Birth-12 Grades) will close for the 19/20 School Year on December 11th
- You will want to ensure that your files have the updated Course information
Early Education Update
- The Early Education is due to MDE by July 15th. (SR+, Pathways 1 & 2)
- There are currently no due dates posted to the CRDC Submission Page.
- The new reporting information that you will need to report for the 19/20 School Year, is listed on the CRDC webpage located here.
**Update on Distance Learning during COVID 19 is available on MDE located here.