SMART HR News You Can Use

SMART HR Related News

 SmartHR Tip
12 March 2024

SmartHR Tip

What should you do with your uncashed payroll checks?

DO NOT simply void them, under Minnesota’s Unclaimed Property Laws, uncashed and returned checks must generally be reported to the Minnesota Department of Commerce. To learn more visit the Department of Commerce website and view the Holder Reporting and Compliance section.


Not any article
SMART Systems is owned, developed and supported by Regions I, II, III, IV and V, serving Minnesota school districts and other education related service agencies for more than 35 years