EOY new statewide reports will be posted for Special Education tuition billing.
EOY submission for cross district errors due to Region 1 on May 28th.
EOY submission for cross district errors due to MDE on June 4th.
Monthly To-Do List (May)
- Please review End of Year (EOY) Checkoff List located on MDE here.
- MARSS 08-Error report- Check to ensure all students are error free-EOY 19/20
- Review MARSS 15 ADM Served Report and MARSS 29 Low ADM Report.
- Have your Special Ed Director review your MARSS 23 report.
Things to Know
- Ed-Fi Update
- Districts should be sure to know where they are in the Ed-Fi process.
- Watch for upcoming webinars.
- MDE will continue to host their monthly webinar series called the Data SIG, next webinar is scheduled for May 28th @ 2:30 pm. These webinars will first focus on MDE’s transition from collecting student data via MARSS WES and the Student Support Data Collections (SSDC) to both the more detailed Ancestry Ethnicity Origin form titled Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form (to be used in FY 2019-20) as well as the new data collection technology called Ed-Fi. Refer to the MARSS memo dated August 20, 2018, for the description of Ed-Fi. More information on Programs and Initiatives can be found at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/fam/count/ or information on Business and Finance at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/count/ finally to stay informed or ask questions. You can register for the Data SIG here.
- MDE is now having webinars in regards to Distance Learning & MARSS, the next one is May 7th @ 1:00pm. It’s highly recommended that you attend those webinars so you can stay up to date with all of the changes.
- For more information on COVID related updates click here
- MDE has released the most recent ADM Timelines for Student Data for the Calendar Year 2019 (3/14/19) which can be found at link provided below: https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/schfin/MARSS/adm/