EOY Mandatory: Used for October 30 FY 2020 entitlements
*Final data due. Only electric appeal web files will be accepted after this date
New statewide reports will be posted by MDE on September 17th
Files due to Region 1 on October 8th
Files due to MDE on October 14th
FALL Mandatory: Submission used to verify charter schools’ ADM projections
Files due to Region 1 on September 17th
Files due to MDE on September 23rd
Monthly To-Do List (September)
- MDE Calendar: for upcoming MARSS University trainings, or to view any MARSS presentations, here
- MDE's list of all submission dates, here. Please take note of these dates
- Verify: Your student count, Special Education Service Hours and PSEO final reports
- Check: MARSS 08 Error report to ensure all students are error free
- Review: MARSS 30 Error Report (Statewide Report)
- All districts should have already retrieved a Staging or Production key & secret for 20/21 school year. If you have not done so, please do this ASAP.
- If you have any questions as to where you are in the process, please reach out to Becky at email@example.com.
- There are new data elements that will need to be reported. Every district can start collecting and entering this information.
- Edupoint is currently working on a programming fix. We will update you when the fix in place. In the meantime, please focus on your 20/21 data.
State Reporting Update
- MDE will continue to host their monthly webinar series called the Data SIG. The next webinar is scheduled September 17th @ 1:30pm. These webinars will first focus on MDE’s transition from collecting student data via MARSS WES and the Student Support Data Collections (SSDC) to both the more detailed Ancestry Ethnicity Origin form titled Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form (to be used in FY 2019-20) as well as the new data collection technology called Ed-Fi. Refer to the MARSS memo dated August 20, 2018, for the description of Ed-Fi. More information on Programs and Initiatives can be found at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/fam/count/, and Business and Finance at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/count/. You can register for the Data SIG here.
**Update on Distance Learning during COVID 19 is available on MDE located here.