Child count, Compensatory Revenue. Verification of Charter School ADM Estimates.
Thursday, December 8th: Files due to RMIC
Thursday, December 15th: Files due to MDE
FINAL FALL Submission
**No changes can be made after this date and there is no appeal process for FALL data.**
Thursday, December 29th: Files due to RMIC
Thursday, January 5th: Files due to MDE
*** Does Region 1 submit your files to MDE? If so, we recommend posting them to the MARSS file sharing portal with an ample amount of time to submit them to MDE by the deadline. As Region 1 supports many districts in this capacity, this will allow time for your district's files to not only be edited and submitted, but also accommodate for any unforeseen issues or necessary last minute changes.***
- Reporting Year 2021-22 opens Monday, April 4, 2022 and will close Friday, December 9, 2022.
- Documentation on how to report Direct Pay PSEO courses is now available and posted on the Synergy Help screen under State Reporting.
- MCCC is currently being programmed to report through Ed-Fi. There will be another year of piloting and it won’t be reported by all districts via Ed-Fi until 23/24.
Things to Know
- The MARSS Annual Update Webinar is now posted in 2 locations: the Synergy Help screen under State Reporting, and on the Region 1 website here.
- MDE has some upcoming trainings that might be beneficial to attend, check the MDE calendar to find the registration information.
- EDVP Validations and Dynamic Reports for SY 22/23 are now available.
- The Ed-Fi training webinar is now posted on the Help screen. It can be found under State Reporting > Ed-Fi > Ed-Fi in Synergy Webinar.
- You will now start seeing new MCCC elements for Ed-Fi. MDE is not doing any validations at this time.
- When working on your comparison report be sure to do a MARSS upload so you have current data to work with. If Region 1 uploads your files, please email email@example.com and let us know when your files are on the FTP site. If you let us know that they are for your comparison report, no release will need to be signed. That being said, please make sure you submit clean files before the deadline, or MDE will take previous uploads. There is no way for us to tell MDE that one upload is for comparison, and one upload is for the deadline.
- If you are needing assistance with how to run a comparison report, or how to run your Ed-Fi data through MARSS WES please reach out to Tara Chapa. She has been hosting one-on-ones with districts to go through these processes.