EOY FY 2024 reporting is now open.
MANDATORY for charter schools, optional for districts; used to verify ADM projections.
Thursday, March 14th: Files due to RMIC
Thursday, March 21st: Files due to MDE
- The next "Ed-Fi in Synergy" meeting hosted by MDE will be February 13th @ 2:00 pm. The link for the meeting will be sent in an email closer to the date.
- Edupoint State Reporting call will be February 28th, 2024 @ 2:00 pm, the link for that call will also be sent in an email closer to the date. There will be NO meeting in December because of the Holidays. We highly recommend attending these meetings for updates on any tickets that involve state reporting.
- There are new security roles in the EDVP this year. If you haven't already, please be sure to grant Becky access to all 4 roles, Digital Equity, Early Education, MARSS and MCCC.
- Grade level HK will no longer be used in MARSS reporting starting with Fall FY24 reporting. Districts should use KA-KJ with the exception of KH.
- Instructions on how to enter Student Support Data Collection (SSDC) data can be found on the Help screen under State Reporting> Ed-Fi> RAEL, SLIFE, Immigrant and Active Duty Parent in Ed-Fi.
- If you have not done so already, we highly recommend signing up to receive the Ed-Fi Newsletter. You can do so by going to the MDE Website and clicking on “Subscribe to the Ed-Fi Updates newsletter” found at the top.
- The Ed-Fi training webinar is now posted on the Help screen. It can be found under State Reporting > Ed-Fi > Ed-Fi in Synergy Webinar.
- When working on your comparison report be sure to do a MARSS upload so you have current data to work with. If Region 1 uploads your files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when your files are on the FTP site. If you let us know that they are for your comparison report, no release will need to be signed. That being said, please make sure you submit clean files before the deadline, or MDE will take previous uploads. There is no way for us to tell MDE that one upload is for comparison, and one upload is for the deadline.
- If you are needing assistance with how to run a comparison report or how to run your Ed-Fi data through MARSS WES please reach out to email@example.com. Kari Johnson has been hosting one-on-ones with districts to go through these processes.
- Final Birth-12 MCCC is now closed.
- If you use custom report cards, please make sure the linking is done so that grades will flow into Student Grade to be reported.
- When helping districts finalize their MCCC reporting this year we noticed that the Direct Pay PSEO courses were not being posted or manually entered into Student Course History completely.
- We recommend making your Direct Pay PSEO sections “Include in Grading” and then manually entering in grades to Student Grade.
- When Update Student Course History is run all of the needed College information will be transferred to Student Course History correctly.
- One thing you will need to do is set the college where the course was taken. When posted to Student Course History it will show that they were taken at the High School.
- Documentation on how to report Direct Pay PSEO courses is now available and posted on the Synergy Help screen under State Reporting.
- MDE’s first MCCC Ed-Fi Data Validation Training will be hosted March 5th @ 9:00 am. To register for go to MDE’s calendar or click here. Please check the calendar for other future trainings.