MARSS Fall 2019 Files Due to R1:
- MON, Dec 3, 2018 = Procedure for Appeal of Uncorrected Errors
- Thur, Dec 13 = Child Count, Preliminary FY 2020 Comp Rev
- Thur Dec 27 = Final Submission for Child Count, FY 2020 Final Comp Rev, Tuition Billing = No changes after this date/no appeal process for fall data. **Absolute Final Deadline with MDE is Jan 3, 2019.
MARSS EOY 2019 Files Due to R1:
Data files can be submitted any time beginning January 14, 2019, for assessment precode files. Statewide Testing sends precode files nightly to assessment vendors throughout the school year; these precode files are also used on specified dates communicated in the Assessment Update for specific tasks, test materials shipments etc.
- Mon, Apr 1, 2019 = All EOY Errors Activated on the Local Edit.
- MDE will run the statewide edit between the required MARSS submissions. Data that is on file at that time will be included in the updated statewide reports. The first statewide reports to be posted April 11, 2019.
- Thur, Apr 25 = Mandatory for ALL District and Charter School >> Used to identify date overlaps.