EOY New statewide reports will be posted August 13th.
EOY submission used for September 30 FY 2020 entitlements and special education tuition billing. Due to Region 1 on Thursday August 27th.
EOY submission used for September 30 FY 2020 entitlements and special education tuition billing. Due to MDE on Wednesday September 2nd.
Monthly To-Do List (August)
- Please review End of Year (EOY) Checkoff List located on the MDE website here.
- Verify your student count and PSEO students.
- MARSS 08-Error report: Check to ensure all students are error free-EOY 19/20
- Review MARSS 15 ADM Served Report and MARSS 29 Low ADM Report.
- Have your Special Ed Director review your MARSS 23 report.
- Verify your Date Overlaps and End Codes to ensure that each student is reported correctly for EOY.
- Review the MARSS 30 Error Report (Statewide Report)
- MDE will host a webinar for the 19/20 and 20/21 onboarding districts on Thursday August 20th @ 10:00 am. This is webinar #6, syncing to production.
- The 20/21 districts need to request their Staging key & secret. It should be sent to Becky (email@example.com) to complete their setup.
- There are new data elements that will need to be reported. Every district can start collecting and entering this information. The information is in the EdFi translation guide that has been distributed.
State Reporting Update
- MDE will continue to host their monthly webinar series called the Data SIG. The next webinar is scheduled for Thursday August 27th @ 1:30pm. These webinars will first focus on MDE’s transition from collecting student data via MARSS WES and the Student Support Data Collections (SSDC), the more detailed Ancestry Ethnicity Origin form titled Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form (to be used in FY 2019-20) as well as the new data collection technology called Ed-Fi. Refer to the MARSS memo dated August 20, 2018, for the description of Ed-Fi. More information on Programs and Initiatives can be found at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/fam/count/ or information on Business and Finance at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/count/. These are great resources to stay informed or ask questions. You can register for the Data SIG here.
- MDE has released the most recent ADM Timelines for Student Data for the Calendar Year 2019 (3/14/19) which can be found at link provided below: https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/schfin/MARSS/adm/
**Update on Distance Learning during COVID 19 is available on MDE located here.