EOY: The reporting window is now open.
Friday April 1st: All EOY Errors Activated on the Local Edits
Thursday April 7th: Statewide edit, new statewide reports will be posted.
The upcoming submission is mandatory for ALL Districts and Charter schools
Thursday April 21st: Files due to RMIC
Thursday April 28th: Files due to MDE.
- Reporting Year 2021-22 opens Monday, April 4, 2022 and will close Friday, December 9, 2022.
- Documentation on how to report Direct Pay PSEO courses is being worked on and will be posted as soon as it’s available on the Synergy Help screen under State Reporting.
- MCCC is currently being programmed to report through Ed-Fi. Once MDE certifies the process, as well as the data being sent by Edupoint, training will be offered, however there is no current ETA for training at this time.
Things to Know
- April 5th: Becky will be hosting the Ed-Fi & MARSS in Synergy spring webinar @ 10:00 am. To register for that session click here.
- April 9th: Region 1 will be applying an update with several Ed-Fi tickets. Synergy will be down, and a mass sync on your data may be needed after the update. Becky will assist you with that, if needed.
- April 26th, 27th & 28th: MDE hosted Ed-Fi 2022-2023 Preparation Presentation.
- Please be sure to register for the April 5th Ed-Fi webinar hosted by Becky. This will cover where Ed-Fi data is stored in Synergy. If you are unable to attend, it will be recorded and posted at a later date.
- You will now start seeing new MCCC elements for Ed-Fi. MDE is not doing any validations at this time so once all of the MCCC elements are released by Edupoint, Becky will host another training. Communication will be sent out when this is available.
- When working on your comparison report be sure to do a MARSS upload so you have current data to work with. If Region 1 uploads your files, please email email@example.com and let us know when your files are on the FTP site. If you let us know that they are for your comparison report, no release will need to be signed. That being said, please make sure you submit clean files before the deadline, or MDE will take previous uploads. There is no way for us to tell MDE that one upload is for comparison, and one upload is for the deadline.
- Early Education is now a part of Ed-Fi; use the Childhood Program Participation screen to enter this information. For instructions on how to enter it, watch the “Ed-Fi in Synergy” Training webinar posted on the Help screen under State Reporting > Minnesota > Ed-Fi Synergy Webinar.
If you are needing assistance with how to run a comparison report, or how to run your Ed-Fi data through MARSS WES please reach out to Tara Chapa. She has been hosting one-on-ones with districts to go through these processes.