FALL: Used for Child Count, Compensatory Revenue and verification of Charter School ADM estimates.
Files due to Region 1 on Thursday December 10th.
File due to MDE on Wednesday December 16th.
FINAL FALL SUBMISSION: No changes can be made after this date, there is no appeal process for Fall Data.
Files due to Region 1 on Tuesday December 29th.
File due to MDE on Thursday January 7th, 2021.
- Minnesota Common Core Catalog is due Friday December 11, 2020.
- When errors come up, find out how to fix them by using the Local Course Index Dictionary, or the Staff and Student Dictionary. They can both be found here under Tools and Supports.
- Have questions about the MDE side of MCCC, or errors you can’t figure out? Contact Karen Millette at MDE: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly To-Do List (December)
- Check the MDE calendar for upcoming MARSS University trainings, or view any of their MARSS presentations on MDE here.
- Find a list of all MDE submission dates here. Please take note of these dates.
- Check the MARSS 08-Error report to ensure that all students are error free.
- Review the MARSS 30 Error Report (Statewide Report)
Things to Know
- All districts should have already retrieved a Staging or Production key & secret for 20/21 school year. If you have not done so, please do this ASAP.
- If you have any questions as to where you are in the process, please reach out to Becky at email@example.com.
- MDE will be hosting Ed-Fi Business Hours on December 2nd @ 9:30 am. This is a time to ask questions about the Ed-Fi process or comparison reports.
- EE/Ed-Fi: Welcome to Ed-Fi webinar will be hosted on December 10th @ 10:00 am, MARSS Coordinators and Early Education Administrators should attend.
- MDE will continue to host their monthly webinar series called the Data SIG, next webinar is scheduled for January 22nd @ 1:30pm. These webinars will first focus on MDE’s transition from collecting student data via MARSS WES and the Student Support Data Collections (SSDC) to both the more detailed Ancestry Ethnicity Origin form titled Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form (to be used in FY 2019-20) as well as the new data collection technology called Ed-Fi. Refer to the MARSS memo dated August 20, 2018, for the description of Ed-Fi. More information on Programs and Initiatives can be found at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/fam/count/ or information on Business and Finance at https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/count/ finally to stay informed or ask questions. You can register for the Data SIG here.
**Update on Distance Learning during COVID 19 is available on MDE located here.